Monday, June 17, 2013

About Me

Hi! I am Amanda Woolverton. I am an Air Force wife, born and raised in Norman, Oklahoma. My most common question is, "How did you get into photography?". My dad was a photojournalist when I was a baby, so maybe it runs in the family. He also used to teach photography courses for high school students and even had his own dark room. I will always remember the smell of developing film! But to tell you the truth, I am just obsessed with pictures. My husband bought me my first DSLR in August 2010, and I have been learning my camera and mastering the techniques ever since.

I also have my Master's degree in Nursing and work as a Surgical Nurse. While I love nursing and all the opportunities it has given me, photography is my passion.

Fun fact: My hubby proposed after only knowing each other for 13 days! We have now been married 6 years and have a beautiful baby boy, Porter. 


Wedding, 2009


Alaskan Honeymoon, 2009

Christmas, 2012

Sister in Law's wedding, 2013


My handsome Airman!

Introducing Mr. Porter Lynn
Mommy & Porter, age 7 months

My Handsome man!!



No comments:

Post a Comment