Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Miss Blakely {7 months}

I flew home to Oklahoma a few weeks ago for my baby shower. I have two best friends that have stuck by me since we were young. Being a military spouse and moving all over the place has taught me that even though I cherish new friendships in new places; I will always have my girls back home. I love that no matter how often we talk or see eachother, we are still besties!! I want to introduce you to Miss Blakely, daughter of my best friend Missy. Even though she had her 7 month studio photo session that morning, I still wanted to get her in front of MY lens!! :) She is so beautiful!!!! So thanks for the impromptu photo shoot Missy, and letting me FINALLY take pictures of Blakely!  (And Kerri- your babies are long overdue for getting in front of my camera as well!! )















xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment