Sunday, August 18, 2013

The collection of Mr. Hoyt

Last year I had the chance of meeting a new mom, and I asked her if I could take newborn pictures for her of her new son, Hoyt. These were my very first newborn pictures. We actually met and took newborn pictures on two different occasions because I had no idea how hard and challenging it could be...and my results from the first attempt were not very good. I am proud of how far I have come since my first newborn pictures. I never knew these newborn sessions would develop into such a love for me!! Now newborns are my favorite, and I would love to one day have my own newborn studio.

We also decided it would be neat to meet up once every month and take a few pictures of Hoyt to capture his growth over a year. Well I cannot believe a year has flown by that fast! Karrie, thank you for trusting me with your baby's first year, and especially his newborn pictures :) And most of all- thank you for your friendship.


 newborn



 two months


three months
 four months
 five months

six months

seven months

eight months

nine months
 ten months

eleven months



 one year!!!



I have loved getting to know you and your family, Mr. Hoyt. Thanks for letting me watch you grow:)

XOXO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment